Clogging Lessons for Beginners
Getting started is easy...
- You do not need a partner or any previous dancing experience.
- You'll learn the eight basic clogging movements that form the foundation for most clogging steps.
- You'll learn several clogging line dances and get cue sheets and a music CD.
- You will receive information about the history of clogging and workshop information for Austin,Texas, and the U.S.
- Come and visit us to see if this form of dance, which is also great aerobic exercise, is for you.
Let us introduce you to a style of dance that is a unique American tradition!
Our next set of Beginner lessons will be in the Fall of 2014.
but if please contact us if you are already a dancer or are motivated and just can't wait.
Cost is $45 for a set of 8 lessons (We have decided to extend from 6 to 8 lessons this spring.) Family discounts are available.
(Lessons will continue thereafter -- for those joining the Club and paying regular dues.)
Thursdays, 6:30p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
In addition, for club members, there are teaches of popular club routines on most Sundays immediately following Exhibition Team practice (4:30 p.m.).
We dance at the D'Ette Dance Studio, 1807 Slaughter Lane, Suite 325, Austin, TX. 78748 .(Facing onto Manchaca Rd.)
Congratulations to our newest lessons graduates and welcome to the club! Following each beginning lessons course we schedule the teaching of more new steps and easier routines in the same time slot: Thursdays, 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. New graduates are encouraged to become members of Clickety Cloggers, continue coming at 6:30 for these easier teaches and to stay for all the club activities and dances.
To register or get additional information about our lessons…
Email : Lesson Coordinator